- Core Chucks
- Core Shafts
- Safety Chucks
- Roll Stands and Processing Modules
- Brakes / Brake Pads
- Core Cutters
- Reel Spools / Reel Spool Shafts
- Slitting Systems / Knife Holders / Slitting Accessories
- Material Handling
- Core Plugs
- Web Tension Control Systems
- Rotary Unions
Patent-pending design uses preloaded spring tension to lock the chuck in the closed position.
Have you ever had an operator forget to close a chuck? Are you trying to eliminate pinch points? Double E’s Auto-Lock™ Safety Chuck automatically closes when rotation begins.
Featuring Fail-Safe Closing™.
If you are focused on operational safety, Double E’s Auto-Lock™ Safety Chuck with exclusive Fail-Safe Closing™ is the answer. You can upgrade any brand of safety chuck.
Double E’s Newest Innovation in Web Handling Safety!
Double E’s sliding design eliminates pinch points.
Redundant safety features ensure 100% roll security at closing.
Flange mount and foot mount designs.
Double E’s Auto-Lock™ Safety Chuck Delivers Unparalleled Performance and Easy Installation
Ideal Upgrade for Any Traditional Safety Chuck
Auto-Lock™ Safety Chuck Features:
- All models include Fail-Safe Closing™ functionality.
- Exact drop-in replacement for any safety chuck, including obsolete SuperChuck models.
- Double E’s maintenance-free sliding action is safer, more reliable, and more durable than tilting faceplates.
- Easy conversion – upgrade requires no bulky adapter plates.
- Available in both foot and flange mount models.
- No need to modify shaft length or shaft center line height.
- Double E’s exclusive replaceable inserts with U (square) or V (square-turned-45°) jaws.
You Might Also Be Interested In...
Safety Chucks - Standard Sliding Models
Double E safety chucks make shaft loading simple. Flange or foot-mounted models available with turned square, square, circular, or triangular shaft engagements.
Super Chuck Drop-In Replacement Safety Chucks
Double E SC Series safety chucks are engineered to fit the same bolt patterns of the obsolete SuperChuck A and B-series with no additional modifications.
Carbon Fiber Expanding Lug Shafts
Carbon fiber core shafts minimize shaft weight without sacrificing strength or stiffness; perfect for unwind and rewind converting applications.
Lightweight Expanding Strip Shafts
Double E strip shafts use multiple external expansion elements to grip the inside diameter of any core material. Ideal for multiple slit rewind web processing applications.
Receive a Free Quote