- Core Chucks
- Core Shafts
- Safety Chucks
- Roll Stands and Processing Modules
- Brakes / Brake Pads
- Portable Pneumatic Winder
- Core Cutters
- Reel Spools / Reel Spool Shafts
- Slitting Systems / Knife Holders / Slitting Accessories
- Material Handling
- Core Plugs
- Web Tension Control Systems
- Rotary Unions
ShaftSafe®: Actively Monitor Critical Air Pressure in Air Shafts and Bladder Chucks
ShaftSafe® is the industry’s first real time air pressure monitoring system for Double E and Convertech air shafts and bladder chucks.
Engineered specifically for the converting industry, ShaftSafe® allows operation and production personnel to monitor critical air pressure for every shaft or bladder chuck on a production line.
ShaftSafe® guarantees consistently accurate and repeatable inflations to increase safety and productivity on all your production lines.
ShaftSafe® monitors inflation and will immediately alert production personnel to any pressure loss or slow leaks that indicate that equipment requires maintenance. This allows for planned downtime and preventive maintenance.
- End Core Slippage Forever
- Reduce Costly Waste
- Increase Safety
- Comprehensive Analytics
- Real time monitoring of air inflation, deflation and operating pressures
- Double E and Convertech air shafts and bladder chucks come ShaftSafe®-ready
- Audible and Visual alarms alert operator to pressure changes and leaks
- User-determined minimum and maximum pressure alarm levels
- Simple user interface on full-color touch screen
- System integration-ready
- Bluetooth® technology with Apple® and Android® phone integration
- Retrofittable to your existing Double E air shafts
ShaftSafe® OEM Module
The Double E ShaftSafe® OEM Monitoring System consists of a controller, wireless receiver module and wireless sensor(s).
Check out our brochure for more information on the NEW ShaftSafe®
Ils seront les Assistants de Vos Services Maintenance et Production !
ShaftSafe® White Paper
Bladder Inflation Monitoring System for the Converting Industry
If you purchased the UC-3000 Air-Inflated Bladder Core Chuck, you might also be interested in...
Carbon Fiber Expanding Lug Shafts
Carbon fiber core shafts minimize shaft weight without sacrificing strength or stiffness; perfect for unwind and rewind converting applications.
Metal Expanding Lug Shafts
Air shafts are available in steel, aluminum, or lightweight carbon fiber; suitable for all types of winding applications.
Pneumatic/Mechanical & Mechanical Core Shafts
Mechanical core shafts for high speed and/or heavyweight converting and printing applications.
Receive a Free Quote