- Core Chucks
- Core Shafts
- Safety Chucks
- Roll Stands and Processing Modules
- Brakes / Brake Pads
- Core Cutters
- Reel Spools / Reel Spool Shafts
- Slitting Systems / Knife Holders / Slitting Accessories
- Core Plugs
- Web Guides
- Web Tension Control Systems
- Rotary Unions
Bottom anvils with multiple grooves for slitting applications
Bottom Knives with multi grooves.
- Free locking - anvils are locked by the knife shaft, typically an air expanding strip shaft.
- Set screw locking - a set screw fixes the rotation of the anvil on a hardened shaft.
- Multilock - Using a single grub screw, a flexible element tightens the multilock ring concentrically around the knife shaft eliminating problems with runout caused by set screw mounting.
Single Edge Multi-Groove Anvil
Double Edge Multi-Groove Anvil
You Might Also Be Interested In...
“Expando” Bottom Anvil with “Expandette” Removable Bottom Knife
Shear slitting bottom anvil and cutting ring allows fast, easy replacement of the cutting edge without removing the knife shaft from the machine.
Pneumatic Knife Holders
"Tiny" Series (Type 1),"Gold" Series (Type 2), and "Platinum" (Type 3) Series knife holders for optimum slitting performance; easy upgrade from existing holders.
Slitting Stands and Unwind/Slit/Rewinders
Integrated in-line slitting stands, trim units, drop-in retrofit modules, and even stand-alone slitter rewinders,
Slitting Stations and Modules
Easy drop-in modules to upgrade old slitting equipment or to add slitting to an existing converting process.
Receive a Free Quote