- Core Chucks
- Core Shafts
- Safety Chucks
- Roll Stands and Processing Modules
- Brakes / Brake Pads
- Core Cutters
- Reel Spools / Reel Spool Shafts
- Slitting Systems / Knife Holders / Slitting Accessories
- Core Plugs
- Web Guides
- Web Tension Control Systems
- Rotary Unions
Slitting sections in standard or fully customized configurations.
Easy drop-in modules to upgrade old slitting equipment or to add slitting to an existing converting process.
Double E engineers can meet individual requirements for virutally any converting process in need of a slitting upgrade or addition.
All modules feature high quality Mario Cotta knife holders
"Tiny" (Type 1) - Show in image above, top
"Gold" (Type 2) - Shown in image above, bottom
"Platinum" (Type 3) - Shown in image here, to left
Countless configurations and options are possible, including standard Fast Lane modules.
Slitting Modules - Fast Lane
Standard modules delivered in five weeks or less
Double E's Fast Lane slitting modules are high-quality pre-configured slitting stations at affordable prices – delivered in five weeks or less. They use standard components, customized to suit various web widths.
Accessory features include:
- "Gold" Series Knife Holders – calibrated depth adjustment knob for consistent depth setup, three-position setup knob (red, yellow, green) for consistent side load, removable cartridge and guard for safe handling and operation.
- "Expando" anvil with "Expandette" removable cutting ring in M2 steel - no regrinding.
- Knife shaft – chromed and ground shaft, with h7 sliding fit tolerance.
"Lynx" Digital Positioning
Instead of using a tape measure to adjust slitter knife positions, the "Lynx" digital positioning system can be added to slitting modules as an optional upgrade.
You Might Also Be Interested In...
Slitter Positioning Systems
Slitter positioning with optional sophistication ranging from manual to fully automatic placement of Mario Cotta knife holders and bottom anvils.
Slitting Stands and Unwind/Slit/Rewinders
Integrated in-line slitting stands, trim units, drop-in retrofit modules, and even stand-alone slitter rewinders,
Pneumatic Knife Holders
"Tiny" Series (Type 1),"Gold" Series (Type 2), and "Platinum" (Type 3) Series knife holders for optimum slitting performance; easy upgrade from existing holders.
Receive a Free Quote