- Core Chucks
- Core Shafts
- Safety Chucks
- Roll Stands and Processing Modules
- Brakes / Brake Pads
- Core Cutters
- Reel Spools / Reel Spool Shafts
- Slitting Systems / Knife Holders / Slitting Accessories
- Material Handling
- Core Plugs
- Web Tension Control Systems
- Rotary Unions
Intuitive digital positioning system facilitates the placement of slitter groups.
Increased accuracy and decreased downtime in shear, crush, or razor slitting applications
- Instead of using a tape measure to place slitters manually, the operator simply slides the knife holders along the rail, referring to the digital display for accurate placement.
- Simple (single button) engagement of bladder system locks all holders.
- In shear applications, the knife holder’s half-stroke feature brings the blade to a neutral position, allowing bottom anvils to be placed relative to the top holders. Once set, operators lock anvils in place with set screw or air delivery to knife shaft (optional). Turning the holder’s knob to the running position automatically applies the proper amount of blade side force for production slitting
Important benefits of the Double E digital slitter system
- Better value than expensive and problematic fully automatic systems.
- Works in imperial or metric units with accuracy to within +/-0.030” (0.8mm).
- Measurement system is not susceptible to dust and does not need to be calibrated after power loss.
- Low upgrade cost when compared to overall cost of slitting system.
- Small foot print allows for easy installation.
Double E slitter system - components and options
You Might Also Be Interested In...
Pneumatic Knife Holders
"Tiny" Series (Type 1),"Gold" Series (Type 2), and "Platinum" (Type 3) Series knife holders for optimum slitting performance; easy upgrade from existing holders.
“Expando” Bottom Anvil with “Expandette” Removable Bottom Knife
Shear slitting bottom anvil and cutting ring allows fast, easy replacement of the cutting edge without removing the knife shaft from the machine.
Slitting Stations and Modules
Easy drop-in modules to upgrade old slitting equipment or to add slitting to an existing converting process.
Circular Knives for Shear Slitting and Crush Cutting
Flat and dished blades for shear web slitting applications and crush blades for crush cut slitting applications.
Receive a Free Quote