- Core Chucks
- Core Shafts
- Safety Chucks
- Roll Stands and Processing Modules
- Brakes / Brake Pads
- Core Cutters
- Reel Spools / Reel Spool Shafts
- Slitting Systems / Knife Holders / Slitting Accessories
- Material Handling
- Core Plugs
- Web Guides
- Web Tension Control Systems
- Rotary Unions
Web Tension Control - Closed or Open Loop Configurations
Various web tension control systems available using controllers, load cells, dancers, ultrasonic sensors, and amplifiers.
- Closed Loop Web Tension Controllers
- Open Loop Web Tension Controllers with Ultrasonic Sensors
- Integrated Web Tension Control Systems
- Load Cells
Open & Closed Loop Web Tension Controller
- Easy-to-use touch panel operation
- Only one controller required for both open and closed loop applications
- Three (3) P.I.D. settings for acceleration, running, and deceleration — controller maintains consistent tension relative to line speed; does not use an average value
- Input and output bar graph display for easy visual confirmation
- Operator-friendly and easy to interface with existing machine controls
- Controller available without display for system integrators
Ultrasonic Diameter Sensors
- Teach mode program for simple set up
- High accuracy with built-in temperature compensation
- IP67-rated fully encapsulated enclosure
- Integrated cable
- Choice of outputs: 0-10V, 4-20mA
Integrated Web Tension Control Systems
- UL-approved, pre-wired Tension Control System
- Systems available for most applications
- Perfect for upgrades and add-ons
- Simple installation with minial wiring required
- Dead and live shaft flange mounting styles
- Full Wheatstone bridge strain gages improve accuracy by allowing controller to average the input from both load cells
- Integrated mechanical stop protects strain gage; 300% maximum overload
- Sheilded 10 meter cables with industry-standard M12 connectors
LS Model Load Cell
DS Model Load Cell
Load Cell Amplifier
- Easy calibration via digital keypad
- Easy-to-view LED Tension display
- Selectable outputs: 0-10V, 4-20mA
- Two programmable alarm outputs
- Compact DIN rail enclosure
Downloadable PDF brochure of the Double E Tension controller outlining the features, benefits and technical information related to using the unit.
Ultrasonic Diameter Sensor
Downloadable PDF brochure of the Double E Ultrasonic Diameter Sensor outlining the features, benefits and technical information related to using the unit.
Downloadable PDF brochure of the Double E Load Cells (live & dead shaft models) outlining the features, benefits and technical information related to using the units.
Load Cell Amplifier
Downloadable PDF brochure of the Double E Load Cell Amplifier outlining the features, benefits and technical information related to using the unit.
You Might Also Be Interested In...
Pneumatic Brakes for Unwind Stands
Double E EE250 pneumatic brake products for any roll stand - longest pad life, no squealing.
Electromagnetic Powder Brakes for Unwind Stands
Powder brakes for low-tension unwind applications - ideal in clean-room converting environments.
Digital Slitter Positioning System
Digitally assisted slitter positioning system facilitates accurate placement of slitting groups in web converting applications.
Receive a Free Quote