- Core Chucks
- Core Shafts
- Safety Chucks
- Roll Stands and Processing Modules
- Brakes / Brake Pads
- Core Cutters
- Reel Spools / Reel Spool Shafts
- Slitting Systems / Knife Holders / Slitting Accessories
- Core Plugs
- Web Guides
- Web Tension Control Systems
- Rotary Unions
Brackets and rails for mounting knife holders for slitting operations. Double E brackets and rails offer maximum knife holder stability, precision knife positioning, and various locking mechanisms.
GL Double Linear Bracket and Rail
- The bracket is made in steel. Linear bearings make slide movement perfect on the "GL" linear rail.
- The bracket has a manual clamp and pinion gear. The pinion gear and rack on the linear rail allow accurate displacement. Double pneumatic brakes installed on the rail ensure a safe lock during operating mode.
- Type "GL" linear rail with dual pneumatic clamps: code 45990-C****
Linear Bracket and Rail
- 45 880 CA GOL D - Bracket with linear bearings carriage, displacement with rack and locking hand grip for positioning braking.
- 45 910 CA 100 0 - Linear rail with double pneumatic brake and rack.
Rack and Pinion Bracket and Rail
- 45 880 ZA GOL D - Manual bracket with pinion for displacement on rack and locking hand grip.
- 45 910 ZA 100 0 - Linear rail with rack.
Manual Bracket and Rail
- 45 880 MB GOL D - Manual bracket with locking hand grip.
- 45 910 MA 100 0 - Linear rail.
You Might Also Be Interested In...
“Expando” Bottom Anvil with “Expandette” Removable Bottom Knife
Shear slitting bottom anvil and cutting ring allows fast, easy replacement of the cutting edge without removing the knife shaft from the machine.
Pneumatic Knife Holders
"Tiny" Series (Type 1),"Gold" Series (Type 2), and "Platinum" (Type 3) Series knife holders for optimum slitting performance; easy upgrade from existing holders.
Slitting Stations and Modules
Easy drop-in modules to upgrade old slitting equipment or to add slitting to an existing converting process.
Slitting Stands and Unwind/Slit/Rewinders
Integrated in-line slitting stands, trim units, drop-in retrofit modules, and even stand-alone slitter rewinders,
Receive a Free Quote