- Core Chucks
- Core Shafts
- Safety Chucks
- Roll Stands and Processing Modules
- Brakes / Brake Pads
- Core Cutters
- Reel Spools / Reel Spool Shafts
- Slitting Systems / Knife Holders / Slitting Accessories
- Core Plugs
- Web Guides
- Web Tension Control Systems
- Rotary Unions
Core plugs / core inserts for tissue converting
Large-diameter, lightweight core inserts for holding tissue or nonwovens jumbo rolls for converting.
- Simple, lightweight and easy to use.
- Easy handling by a single operator.
- Ergonomic yet robust.
CP-2000 Ultra Lightweight Core Plugs with Advanced Hybrid Composite Design
CP-2000 core plugs are Double E's recommended solution for processing large and heavy tissue reels. These core plugs feature a one-piece ultra-lightweight, yet extremely robust, design. Advanced materials offer drastic weight reduction while maintaining high strength and durability.
- Cast nylon or wound composite outer body.
- Lightweight carbon fiber carrier beam.
- U.H.M.W. polymer journal.
- Extremely light in weight for easy lifting and handling.
- Single-step insertion.
CP-1000 Core Plugs
Patented one-piece design uses a heat-treated steel body, carbon fiber carrier beam, and U.H.M.W. polymer journal
- Easy handling, single-step insertion.
- Lighter than most existing plugs.
- Durable, high-strength solution.
- Least expensive Double E core plug.
Receive a Free Quote