- Core Chucks
- Core Shafts
- Safety Chucks
- Roll Stands and Processing Modules
- Brakes / Brake Pads
- Core Cutters
- Reel Spools / Reel Spool Shafts
- Slitting Systems / Knife Holders / Slitting Accessories
- Core Plugs
- Web Guides
- Web Tension Control Systems
- Rotary Unions
MINIMIZE ENERGY COSTS! Carbon fiber reel spools are lighter in weight than steel reel spools so they require far less driving energy.
The GREEN solution! Double E has revolutionized reel spool technology by using carbon fiber as a housing material for tissue mill reel spools. Carbon fiber reel spools can be half the weight of steel with no performance degradation. "CRS" (Carbon Reel Spool) reel spools are available in expanding (HCRS) and non-expanding (CCRS) models.
- Run heavier roll weights without changing hoisting requirements.
- Load carrying capacity is equal to or greater than steel.
- Carbon fiber housing allows faster critical speeds without increasing core size.
Carbon Fiber Expanding Reel Spool Shafts
HCRS-2000 (Hybrid Carbon Reel Spool)
- Proprietary carbon fiber and aluminum construction yields unmatched strength to weight ratio at a low cost.
- Convenient air operation with dual valve activation to guarantee roll security.
- High quality materials for exceptional performance and low maintenance.
- Reduced deflection and minimized vibration.
- Dual valve activation for fail-safe operation.
- Low cost / best value.
- Lower inertia.
- Lighter weight.
- Stronger than steel.
- Faster critical speeds.
Carbon Fiber Non Expanding Reel Spools
CCRS-2000 (Coated Carbon Reel Spool)
- Rubber cover grips tissue for easy startup winding; behaves exactly the same as familiar rubber coated steel reel spools.
- Easy replacement of existing steel reel spools.
- Higher critical speeds for increased throughput (without changing to a larger core diameter).
- Load capacity is equal or greater than steel; wind larger rolls without increasing hoisting requirements.
- Lightweight carbon fiber housing
You Might Also Be Interested In...
Core Plugs for the Tissue Industry
Large-diameter, lightweight core plugs (core inserts) for holding tissue or nonwovens jumbo rolls for converting.
Lightweight, high strength composite cores can be reused indefinitely - replace disposable fiber cores or heavy metal cores.
Carbon Fiber Rollers
Lightweight, low-inertia idler rollers.
Receive a Free Quote