Double E is a multi-national manufacturing/engineering company that produces and sells high quality mechanical/electrical industrial web handling products to the paper, film and foil industries.
Qualified candidates may forward their resumes and salary history to email@example.com, or fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Manual Lathe Machinist
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to report daily and be able to conduct the following tasks with minimal supervision.
- Setup, operate, and run manual lathes used to process components, occasionally using stead rests and 4 jaw chucks.
- Work from process sheets, blueprints or other written/verbal instructions given by supervisor to perform production tasks.
- Maneuver large, awkward, or heavy parts manually or with a crane.
- Setup and read micrometers, indicators and calipers
- Maintain machine and work area in a clean and safe manner.
- Check and inspect operation against predetermined tolerances.
- Work in other areas or departments as assigned for lathe work.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a similar position.
- Must be able to work shift from 7:00am-3:30pm, overtime may be available at times.
- Requires average math skills, including ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Simple oral communication skills; ability to read and comprehend instructions.
- Must be physically able to handle heavy items including lifting, pushing, pulling, and positioning components up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work scheduled hours and comply with the company’s timekeeping policy and all other company policies
- Must be able to consistently stand for entire 8-hour shift
- Knowledge of basic machining practices and materials is a plus, as well as general mechanical knowledge
- Ability to work in a team setting
SALES TERRITORY MANAGERS
We are seeking experienced, high performing, ambitious Sales Territory Managers to manage multi-state territories. Our Territory Managers are self driven individuals that work out of home offices in their assigned territories. Territory Managers are responsible for cultivating new customers and providing excellent service to existing customers by performing the following duties:
- Build your pipeline by generating leads, cold-call prospecting, researching trade journals and using other sales management tools.
- Target decision makers and build relationships with companies in your territory to get an understanding of their requirements and needs.
- Use your knowledge of mechanical and electro mechanical products to help you evaluate customer needs, provide solutions to issues they may be experiencing and determine how you can provide them with total customer satisfaction.
- Manage the entire sales process from telemarketing, arranging qualified visits to customers, provide solutions, provide quote and close the deal.
- Travel throughout your territory (at least 50%) on a regular basis to existing customers and prospective customers.
- Communicate technical capabilities of Double E’s products, pricing, and performance clearly and effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Participate in trade shows and sales meetings.
- Conduct competition analysis.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications and a sales data base program.
- Strong technical skills and the ability to provide solutions to customer.
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- 5+ years experience in industrial sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Openings are nationwide; relocation may be available for the right candidate.
Double E Company offers a great compensation package including base salary plus commission and a competitive benefits package including health, dental, group life, short & long term disability, 401K plan, paid vacation & holidays.
Is your company selling machine accessories to the paper, film, and/or foil converting industries? If you have experience selling in a manufacturing environment, especially in printing, packaging, paper production, corrugating, or converting, we would like to speak with you. As Double E expands, we are open to various sales distribution possibilities and would welcome a conversation about how you think you could help us.