Double E is a multi-national manufacturing/engineering company that produces and sells high quality mechanical/electrical industrial web handling products to the paper, film and foil industries.
Qualified candidates may forward their resumes and salary history to email@example.com, or fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
We are seeking an Application Engineer to coordinate the planning, design and installation of equipment in an industrial environment, using knowledge of engineering and programming.
- Develop specifications for equipment as well as performance requirements.
- Prepare cost analysis for integrating new machinery and equipment into the manufacturing process.
- Apply knowledge of programming, using operating instructions or existing computer programs to adapt equipment to the job application.
- Quotes 80% of the applications not covered by a price book or quote programs.
- Become knowledgeable of pricing schemes, GM% requirements, price lists, price book and work within their guidelines.
- Provides engineering knowledge on the front end of the sales process with measuring and determining the technical feasibility of the product.
- Reviews incoming orders to verify the appropriate information is included for Design Engineers.
- Make on site application visits with or without sales personnel.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and sales and engineering.
- Provide technical support with on-site installations as required.
- Interface with Sales, Inside Sales, Manufacturing, Design Engineers and Product Managers.
- Assist the Technical Support Department with technical questions.
- Identify new technical developments and improvements in the field by participating in training sessions, seminars etc.
- Provides technical information and training to sales, manufacturing and customer service.
- 3-7 years experience in engineering of electromechanical assemblies.
- Ability to assemble/disassemble mechanical components.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) a must with a high level of computer literacy (MS application).
- Effective technical and organizational skills
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Pro/E a plus
This position is responsible for implementation, and maintenance of quality programs and systems across the company. This person will monitor, report, drive, and lead continuous improvement activities and objectives to meet key quality metrics to world-class levels. In addition, the candidate will manage corrective actions; measure internal quality performance metrics; and champion suppler and customer focused corrective actions and initiatives.
- Measure and report quality metrics including: internal quality yields & PPM, scrap, supplier quality, cost of quality, and warranty failure rate.
- Support and manage Material Review Board and customer return processes.
- Lead quality initiatives by driving the internal/external Corrective Action Process.
- Maintain Standard Work/Document compliance and create Work Instructions and Procedures as needed.
- Measure supplier quality performance by supervising incoming inspection program.
- 3-5 years experience in Quality Engineering
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communications skills.
- Computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Hands on experience working with design engineering, manufacturing personnel, and suppliers in implementation of root cause corrective action based on failure analysis results.
SALES TERRITORY MANAGERS
We are seeking experienced, high performing, ambitious Sales Territory Managers to manage multi-state territories. Our Territory Managers are self driven individuals that work out of home offices in their assigned territories. Territory Managers are responsible for cultivating new customers and providing excellent service to existing customers by performing the following duties:
- Build your pipeline by generating leads, cold-call prospecting, researching trade journals and using other sales management tools.
- Target decision makers and build relationships with companies in your territory to get an understanding of their requirements and needs.
- Use your knowledge of mechanical and electro mechanical products to help you evaluate customer needs, provide solutions to issues they may be experiencing and determine how you can provide them with total customer satisfaction.
- Manage the entire sales process from telemarketing, arranging qualified visits to customers, provide solutions, provide quote and close the deal.
- Travel throughout your territory (at least 50%) on a regular basis to existing customers and prospective customers.
- Communicate technical capabilities of Double E’s products, pricing, and performance clearly and effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Participate in trade shows and sales meetings.
- Conduct competition analysis.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications and a sales data base program.
- Strong technical skills and the ability to provide solutions to customer.
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- 5+ years experience in industrial sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Openings are nationwide; relocation may be available for the right candidate.
Double E Company offers a great compensation package including base salary plus commission and a competitive benefits package including health, dental, group life, short & long term disability, 401K plan, paid vacation & holidays.
Is your company selling machine accessories to the paper, film, and/or foil converting industries? If you have experience selling in a manufacturing environment, especially in printing, packaging, paper production, corrugating, or converting, we would like to speak with you. As Double E expands, we are open to various sales distribution possibilities and would welcome a conversation about how you think you could help us.